101 East Main St, Unit 5
Merrimac, MA 01860
Remember these handy tips to keep your vehicle running it's best between visits to Auto Alliance.
• Check tires for proper inflation
• Keep a spare tire properly inflated as well
• Periodically top off windshield washer fluid
• Check wipers for wear
• Never let your engine idle for too long
• Check engine oil levels and get regular oil changes
• Always turn off the engine when refueling
• Never top off the tank after the pump has shut off
• Never ignore any odd noises your vehicle makes, bring it in to be checked as soon as possible.
• Check battery terminals and have them cleaned at least once a year
• Have brakes checked at least once a year or every 12,000 miles
• Have your check engine light diagnosed as soon as possible
• If the check engine light blinks or flashes, your vehicle has a serious problem. Bring it in to be diagnosed right away.
For more tips,
or to make an appointment:
Routine maintenance will keep your vehicle up and running for many years to come.